- All Jobs
- Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
- Administration Jobs
- Asst CRM
- Backend Operations Jobs
- Business Analyst
- Business Development
- Business Manager
- Calling and Backend
- content editor
- content writing
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Database Analyst
- Desiging NPT
- Design / Graphics
- Enterprise - SAP/Oracle
- Executive Assitant
- Fashion Designing
- FMCG Field
- Food & Beverage
- Food Production
- Game Designer
- Hardware and Networking
- Head Accounts
- Hotels / Restaurants
- HR Jobs
- HRD & Admin
- Human Resource
- Industrial Area- HR
- IOS Developer
- IT Software - Other
- IT Software - System Programming
- IT Software- QA & Testing
- Java Developer
- Labortary Practices
- Microbiomic Analytics
- Network Administrator
- OEM Marketing
- OEM Sales
- Online Bidding
- Opration Maintenance
- Original Equipment Manufactures
- Payroll Job
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- PHP Developer
- Product Manager
- Project Lead / Manager
- quality assurance
- Recruitment Job
- Research Specialist/Chemical Research
- Senior Management
- Software Developer
- Software Testing
- Store Keeping
- System Administrator
- Systems/Product Software
- Technical Architect
- Technical Support
- Technical Writer
- Tele Sales
- Training Jobs
- UMBRACO CMS
- Web Designer
- Web developers
TDS Group Recommendations
Bakery Chef & Product Officer
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum Exp : 2 - 4 years
Designation: Bakery Chef & Product Officer Level: Officer
Reports to: Director / Head Chef Reportees: R&D Support Staff
Min Qualification: Graduate Preferred Qualification: Catering Graduate
Min Experience: 2 years Preferred Experience: 4 yrs in Bread and
Industry Background: Food Production /
Bakery / Catering
Preferred Industry: Bakery
Travel Required: Yes Travel Percentage: approx.30%
Work Location: Mumbai (Worli) Operating Area: Pan India
Age: 24-28 years Preferred Candidate: Male
The Bakery Chef & Product officer is an officer level position that covers both the R&D and product
department. This position reports directly into the company director and the R&D head based in
Switzerland. This position is a multi-function role where as a researcher this candidate is required
to assist in the product development and enhancement of the company, as a chef the candidate
will have to demonstrate the product usage (baking) to key decision makers like executive chefs in
star hotels and their team of bakery chefs and as a product manager the candidate is responsible
to provide technical assistance and baking guidance to customers from HORECA segment.
• Technical & Baking expert of company products. (Bakery ingredients and Baking solutions)
• Responsible for Product R&D and customization for clients.
• Responsible for conducting trainings and demo’s for key clients.
• Client query handling and working with clients to improve their bakery product portfolio.
• Spread awareness regarding our bakery products in the elite Chef. Community.
• Represent company at official industry and baking conferences and Events.
• Maintain all recipes, updates and customization.
• Keep informed regarding the latest industry standards, processes & equipment’s used by
bakers across the world.
• Manage Client relations especially with Executive Chefs of premium eateries around the
Personality Attributes & Skills
• Having good knowledge of baking artisan European breads and confectionery.
• Pleasing personality and excellent communication skills.
• Strictly following all regulatory and hygiene standards required by industry.
• Good knowledge of baking industry, raw material and perception of Quality.
• Good interpersonal skills and good at multitasking.
• Self motivated & performance driven
• Systematic planner, organized and process oriented.
• Conversant with MS-Office, Outlook, Web, Mac OS/ Win OS
Reeta - 7696878633
Aisha - 7696878937
Funtional Area Other
Posted By : TDS Group/ Admin