- All Jobs
- Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
- Administration Jobs
- Asst CRM
- Backend Operations Jobs
- Business Analyst
- Business Development
- Business Manager
- Calling and Backend
- content editor
- content writing
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Database Analyst
- Desiging NPT
- Design / Graphics
- Enterprise - SAP/Oracle
- Executive Assitant
- Fashion Designing
- FMCG Field
- Food & Beverage
- Food Production
- Game Designer
- Hardware and Networking
- Head Accounts
- Hotels / Restaurants
- HR Jobs
- HRD & Admin
- Human Resource
- Industrial Area- HR
- IOS Developer
- IT Software - Other
- IT Software - System Programming
- IT Software- QA & Testing
- Java Developer
- Labortary Practices
- Microbiomic Analytics
- Network Administrator
- OEM Marketing
- OEM Sales
- Online Bidding
- Opration Maintenance
- Original Equipment Manufactures
- Payroll Job
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- PHP Developer
- Product Manager
- Project Lead / Manager
- quality assurance
- Recruitment Job
- Research Specialist/Chemical Research
- Senior Management
- Software Developer
- Software Testing
- Store Keeping
- System Administrator
- Systems/Product Software
- Technical Architect
- Technical Support
- Technical Writer
- Tele Sales
- Training Jobs
- UMBRACO CMS
- Web Designer
- Web developers
TDS Group Recommendations
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum Exp : 2 - 4 years
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Gujarat
Business Development Officer
File No : S021017-1
Regions: Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad/Surat
Designation: Business Development Officer Level: Officer
Reports to: Sales Supervisor Reportees: None
Min Qualification: Graduate degree. Preferred Qualification: Food Technology / Hotel
Min Experience: 2 years HORECA Sales experience
or/and dealing with executive chefs of five star hotels
Preferred Experience: 4+ years in institutional
(HORECA) sales in bakery Ingredients industry
Industry Background: HORECA, Bakery Preferred Industry: Bakery Ingredients, frozen
foods, imported food ingredients.
Travel Required: Yes Travel Percentage: 90% (Local Market)
Work Location: Regional HQ Operating Area: Regional(Assigned)
Age: 27-35 years Preferred Candidate: No Preference
The Business Development Officer is an senior sales executive position that reports into the Sales Manager and
Director (Marketing) of the company. The BDO is responsible for managing all business development, presales,
sales, post-sales service & marketing related activities in the region assigned. His/her job profile includes
generating new clients by pitching our products to executive chefs of star hotels and bakeries, generating
consistent and repeated business and payment recovery. This position will be managing institutional business
• Generate, manage, regulate sales within allocated region for institutional sales channels (HORECA)
• Responsible for total sales generated from region.
• Focus on developing new accounts to expand footprint in region.
• Ensure growing repeat business from existing accounts.
• Provide full support to clients and distributors within allocated region.
• Appoint and work closely with distributors to expand business within region.
• Ensure timely delivery of goods and timely payments from customers/distributors.
• Build and nurture long-term client relations and ensure complete customer satisfaction
• Generate and Maintain database of clients and channel partners
• Prepare and send Sales & Marketing reports regularly to Director (Marketing)
• Report information/market intelligence collected from field to Director (Marketing).
• Keep track of competitor activities in market.
• Execute sales and marketing plan based on overall marketing strategy
• Manage brand development activities like events, promotions, campaigns, and exhibitions within
• (Optional) Conduct product demonstrations / Baking demos for clients.
KRA’s (Key Result Areas)
• Total value of sales generated.
• Total new accounts added.
• Y-o-Y growth in business from region.
Personality Attributes & Skills
• Excellent communication & negotiation skills
• Good presentation skills and language skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and good at multitasking.
• Self motivated & performance driven
• Organized and process oriented and should be able to perform in unstructured atmosphere.
• Ability to consistently meet or exceed sales targets.
• Good geographical knowledge of region and willingness to travel continuously.
• Good knowledge in dealing with distributors and sophisticated clientele.
• Conversant with MS-Office, Outlook, Web, Mac OS/ Win OS
• Candidate who knows baking of breads and confectionery will be given higher priority
Reeta - 7696878633
Funtional Area Business Development
Posted By : TDS Group/ Admin