- All Jobs
- Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
- Administration Jobs
- Asst CRM
- Backend Operations Jobs
- Business Analyst
- Business Development
- Business Manager
- content editor
- content writing
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Database Analyst
- Desiging NPT
- Design / Graphics
- Enterprise - SAP/Oracle
- Executive Assitant
- Fashion Designing
- FMCG Field
- Food & Beverage
- Food Production
- Game Designer
- Hardware and Networking
- Head Accounts
- Hotels / Restaurants
- HR Jobs
- HRD & Admin
- Human Resource
- Industrial Area- HR
- IOS Developer
- IT Software - Other
- IT Software - System Programming
- IT Software- QA & Testing
- Java Developer
- Labortary Practices
- Microbiomic Analytics
- Network Administrator
- OEM Marketing
- OEM Sales
- Online Bidding
- Opration Maintenance
- Original Equipment Manufactures
- Payroll Job
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- PHP Developer
- Product Manager
- Project Lead / Manager
- quality assurance
- Recruitment Job
- Research Specialist/Chemical Research
- Senior Management
- Software Developer
- Software Testing
- Store Keeping
- System Administrator
- Systems/Product Software
- Technical Architect
- Technical Support
- Technical Writer
- Tele Sales
- Training Jobs
- UMBRACO CMS
- Web Designer
- Web developers
TDS Group Recommendations
Scientist-Advanced Microbiomic Analytics (Biologist)
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum Exp : 2 - 3 years
Currently we are hiring for a “Scientist-Advanced Microbiomic Analytics” (Biologist) for our Corporate Office Mohali.
Please find below a brief detailed JD for the profile
Job Title: Scientist, Advanced Microbiomic Analytics
• In-depth, high-throughput characterization of mixed microbial populations.
• Develop and establish DNA/RNA based sequencing processes for quantitative characterization of mixed microbial populations.
• Optimize assay conditions for DNA/RNA extraction and detection of phylogenetic microbial signatures to achieve commercial levels of stability, robustness, and performance.
• Knowledge and hands on experience using the Tecan Evo Freedom automated liquid handling system and develop qPCR assays using Luminex chemisty or Tecan Plate readers
• Identify, analyze, and implement cutting-edge technologies and molecular techniques to develop innovative, robust sequencing-based assays.
• Oversee data reporting and trending/tracking of viable and non-viable monitoring.
• Significant contribution to the development of validation protocols (as needed), and author SOPs for routine performance of these assays.
• Work closely with senior management to initiate new production projects and drive implementation of processes/techniques to meet objectives.
• Effectively communicates results of departmental work to other parts of the organization both verbally and in writing..
• Participate in mandatory training of cGMPs as appropriate for early-stage clinical trials (phase I/II), and periodical training with various process methods through seminars or hands-on training for activities as required.
• Performs all Company business in accordance with all regulations (e.g., FDA, OSHA, etc.) and Company policy and procedures. When violations are noted/observed they are to be immediately reported to management.
• Masters or PhD in molecular microbiology, molecular biology, genetics, or relevant Biological Science required.
• >3-5 years of subsequent post-doctoral experience.
• Distinguished expertise developing analytical workflows for metagenomic processes highly preferred .
• Demonstrated experience in characterization of mixed-microbial populations.
• Fluent in cutting-edge technologies and innovative molecular techniques for DNA/RNA based assay development (e.g., qPCR/RT-PCR, RNA-Seq, NGS, library construction, primer design/barcoding etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to plan experiments, analyze data sets, interprets results, trouble-shoot experiments, prepare reports, and present results.
• Experience of assay development including undertaking validation procedures in conjunction with accredited laboratories. Prior experience working in a laboratory setting under Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) or current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) a major plus.
• Experience with equipment operation and/or the flexibility and desire to learn operation of new equipment.
• Self-motivated with an enthusiastic, positive attitude, and excellent multi-tasking ability.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in a fast-paced, client-oriented, team environment.
• Must be legally eligible for work in the United States
Prioritize someone with a valid US visa.
Candidate Must have a knowledge of robotic Lab Equipment, and Tecan Equipment.
Please Share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Funtional Area DNA/RNA
Posted By : TDS Group/ Admin